From The End of Death, Volume Two
Copyright 2013 Nouk Sanchez
Following is a checklist to help transfer your trust from fear to Love and to realign with Spirit’s healing. Take your fear, concern or health problem through the checklist and remember that radical self honesty will quicken the healing process.
1) In this moment, do you trust in God’s certain Healing? If you don’t trust in God’s healing then you don’t value it. If you don’t value God’s healing then what do you believe, trust and therefore value? Is it doubt, pain, sickness, conflict, scarcity or death? Be honest and bring this to the light to be healed.
Open your heart and mind to Spirit to transfer your trust from the ego’s story of suffering to Spirit’s certain healing.
2) In this moment, do you believe that both God’s Love (as certain healing) and the ego’s expression of suffering (self-attack) are real? If so, you must be split minded and confused. Only God’s Love is real. Nothing else exists. The miracle depends on your acceptance. You cannot accept the miracle while you still believe the ego is a power equal to or greater than God’s all encompassing Love and certain healing.
Apply true denial. Recall there is only one Power, and it is God’s Loving Will. Therefore, steadfastly deny anything not of God’s Love the power to hurt you or anyone else.
3) In this moment, where do you place the cause of your suffering? Do you believe the cause of your pain, disease or problem lies in your body, in another, in the past or in the world? If you do then you’ll be confused. You will seek the remedy for your seeming problem outside the only place it can be found – in your mind.
Place cause and effect in their proper sequence. No matter the form of problem, all cause is in your mind and nowhere else. If you believe the cause is anywhere but in your mind, you will be unable to heal the cause or its seeming symptoms. Recall that unconscious guilt is self-attack projected outward. There is no one to forgive except yourself, for having unknowingly used others, the body, the past or the world to attack you.
4) In this moment, where do you place the cause of your healing? What are you still using as substitutes for trusting exclusively in God’s Love and healing? For example, medicine, supplements, treatments, special relationships, etc. While these are neutral in themselves, the ego uses our dependence on them to fuel unconscious guilt as self-attack. This is why it’s so important to come clean and offer our dependence on them over to Spirit. Then the ego can’t use these hidden shards of guilt for self-attack. Where do you believe the remedy lies? Is it in the body, in another, in worldly magic (medicine), in the future, etc?
The single cause of suffering is the ego. The single cause of healing is forgiveness as the miracle, the Atonement. (Note: Taking magic is fine however you must sincerely learn to trust the real cause of the problem along with its remedy is always in your mind and nowhere else).
5) In this moment, do you desire your seeming problem, pain or sickness to be healed more than you want your perception of suffering healed? If so, you will deny healing the only cause in your mind.
Make healing of your mistaken perception your priority over all else. You must desire to have your perception of the illness or problem healed, more than you want a physical healing, a physical miracle.
6) In this moment, do you trust the ego’s physical evidence of a seeming illness or problem?
Look past appearances. Look beyond what your physical senses tell you of reality. The ego sends these senses out to report back exactly what it wants you to see; they will always confirm “proof” of separation and suffering.
7) In this moment, have you fallen for the ego’s hierarchy of illusions?
Remember there is no hierarchy of illusions. One illusion is never truer or bigger than another. They’re all equally illusory. As we accept and practice this principle, we also learn and demonstrate that there is no order of difficulty in miracles. One miracle is not harder or more impossible to achieve than any other. By accepting and demonstrating the illusory nature of illusions, and the maximal power of miracles, we undo everything the ego made to attack us.
8) In this moment, are you willing to exchange the seeming problem for a miracle?
Accept the Atonement. In accepting Atonement, we immediately join with and receive God’s certain Will for healing. This unequivocally replaces the ego’s wish to be unfairly treated. This is the miracle! No matter where we see suffering, we must accept the Atonement, the miracle, for our self. If we perceive suffering in another, the past, the body or the world, healing must be accepted in our own mind first. This is the divine undoing of fear and guilt in our perception.
9) In this moment, are you willing to trust that God’s Love heals all and is certain and consistent?
Trust in God’s Love and healing! It is already done. Doubt and trust are mutually exclusive. If you doubt, then you cannot accept healing.
When we’re in pain or turmoil, the presence of fear has tricked us into trusting in our own (ego) strength instead of Spirit’s.
“The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength. The awareness that there is nothing to fear shows that somewhere in your mind, though not necessarily in a place you recognize as yet, you have remembered God, and let His strength take the place of your weakness. The instant you are willing to do this there is indeed nothing to fear.” W-48.3.
The ego thrives on keeping our fears submerged so as they will be projected outward as suffering. When faced with a particular illness or problem, try to exhume your worst possible fears about the issue. What would be the worst case scenario? Go deep until there is nothing left to fear and give these over to Spirit for complete reinterpretation. You’ll be looking at these fears with Spirit in the light of God’s Grace which cancels the ego’s unconscious self sabotage. Now you can take these fears through the Atonement process. Click on this link for the forgiveness/Atonement Process.
FOR “THE END OF DEATH” TOPIC INDEX – A VALUABLE & FREE RESOURCE, click here
NOTE: My bestselling book, The End of Death is available in AUDIO BOOK, PAPERBACK & KINDLE. To download a free Chapter of the audio book and for more valuable tools and meditations, go to: www.EndOfDeath.com
Wow! This is a fantastic list/process! I’ve done the full Atonement Process hundreds maybe thousands of times and this healing checklist gets right to the core, very powerful. Thank you Spirit and thank you Nouk for sharing what you receive! xoxo
Well it worked for me too! Love you Sparo! 🙂
As I read the first few paragraphs, I just kept tinnkhig EXACTLY what you resolved to do. It’s not about January resolutions. It’s about being a better YOU, and that comes first and foremost with loving God and loving yourself. We don’t make New Years Resolutions in our family. Instead we put a white stocking on our mantle at Christmas. It is Christ’s stocking. On Christmas Eve we write down what our gift to Christ will be this coming year, and we read what our gift from last year was. It’s a good opportunity to re-evaluate where we stand in our relationship with Christ, which is really what resolutions should be about. It’s not about managing your time better or becoming more fit or taking up a new hobby or finally finishing all those unfinished projects. It’s about becoming more like Him by knowing Him. Allowing yourself to rely upon His atoning power and learning to love yourself is exactly what you need to be doing right now. You are listening to revelation for you. I love you! Go for it!
Wonderful Lisa! Thank you 🙂
This clarifies some passages from the Course. Thank you!
Thanks Nouk. This list is a very useful tool. Very clear.
My Dearest Nouk…since I was guided to You, and You so swiftly guided me to The Forgiveness Prayer, via video, (your interview with Ken )…well I can honestly say I have lost count of the times, when i seemingly fall to my knees, and again Nouk lifts me Up… I am guided to read “something again” and each time Your words bring so much clarity. I Thank You Nouk, for your strength and Clarity. thank You Nouk… Amen
Astrid, I am so overjoyed to be able to share the miracle with you! I have no other purpose but to extend this Love. It is wonderful to have friends like you who are equally devoted to awakening from suffering.
so, I seem to be 75 and have cataracts in my eyes. If not treated I will lose my eyesight. Should I proceed with the surgery, or trust in God. I have asked Him to help me accept the atonement for myself but my eyesight is getting worse. Any suggestions?
As I’ve said before in The End of Death, the “giving-up” of magic is usually a gradual process. Otherwise it is the ego itself doing the “giving-up” and its goal is suffering.
In my own experience, as my trust is transferred from the ego’s fear over to Spirit’s Love, magic is free to GIVE ME UP, not the other way around. Spirit (Love and trust) knows if and when the time is right…I do not.
In your case with the cataracts, what is the most Loving thing to do right now? What would Holy Spirit say? In other words Margaret…what outcome would give you PEACE? Having the surgery seems to be the answer, right? So… have the surgery but do it WITHOUT guilt or self-judgment then you’ll be doing it with LOVE, with Holy Spirit. I am joining with you in only LOVE.